At KOSHIN PLANNING our mission is to fulfill all our many clients’ desires to create something special by giving both concrete and distinctive shape to that yearning.
It is a significant though common challenge for companies to determine how best to respond to diverse client needs in today’s world.
We think it will become increasingly important for our firm to produce and deliver specific items according to clients’ individual tastes and desires – rather than following a mass-production strategy. We believe that we can contribute to society by responding to a client’s “desire to produce” and by “giving shape” to that desire.
- Company name
- Koshin Planning
- Head Office
- Ichigozinguumae Bld.1F, 6-25-16, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
TEL ：+81-(0)3-6712-6687 FAX：+81-(0)3-6712-6689
- 8-23-15, Kinuta, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 157-0073
TEL ：+81-(0)3-6411-0281 FAX：+81-(0)3-6411-0285
- Takeshi Hara
- 20 October 1981
- Initial Capital
- JPY 10 million
- Primary business
- Planning, production and application of outdoor and transit advertising
- Planning, production and application of signage and displays
- Proposal, planning and production of museum goods
- Planning, production and sales of Monopuri products
- Main banks
- Mizuno Bank, Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Bank, Mitsui Sumitomo Bank
- Number of Employees
- 20 (including part time)
Ichigozinguumae Bld.1F, 6-25-16, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001